All Getaway Sailings from March 21-April 18th Itinerary Change

LSUalum

Scheduling? Berth availability? Port operational hours?

It can be due to many reasons most of which are external to NCL. Unless NCL tells you in the letter, it's all conjecture.

I also received an email today from my TA so I am pretty sure it is not conjecture, as my nephew who is travelling with us also received an email from his TA, who is different from mine. Safe to say we will be arriving at noon and leaving 7pm.

I also received an email today from my TA so I am pretty sure it is not conjecture, as my nephew who is travelling with us also received an email from his TA, who is different from mine. Safe to say we will be arriving at noon and leaving 7pm.

He meant that the reason is conjecture. Nobody is disputing that the time changes are a fact.

SMH..... It's conjecture as to the REASON... not the fact that it's changing...

Also for my May 23 date. We planned a lazy beach day at Blue Lagoon, so it's not a much of a change.

Hi Laura,

We are on the same cruise and I came across your post. I noticed that NCL is not offering the Blue Lagoon Beach Break excursion anymore now that they don't get to the port until 12. So are you booking directly through Blue Lagoon? I saw the following on the Blue Lagoon website:

"Our boats depart for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Our boats depart from Blue Lagoon Island at: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m."

So you can't depart until 1:30 (get there by 2:30?) and you have to leave the island by 4!

Charlene

Edited by charalec

we hit the opposite shift in September. I suspect this is the normal time and it is shifted in the fall-winter due to it getting dark in Nassau before it was time to leave. Nassau is not a place I want to be wandering around after dark. Slowing the ship down between St Thomas and Nassau saves $$$ in fuel.

Hi Laura,

We are on the same cruise and I came across your post. I noticed that NCL is not offering the Blue Lagoon Beach Break excursion anymore now that they don't get to the port until 12. So are you booking directly through Blue Lagoon? I saw the following on the Blue Lagoon website:

"Our boats depart for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Our boats depart from Blue Lagoon Island at: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m."

So you can't depart until 1:30 (get there by 2:30?) and you have to leave the island by 4!

Charlene

I booked it through NCL, so I didn't think it would be much of a change. I suppose I ought to check MyNCL and see.

I checked and it still says it's a five hour excursion. I may ask on the NCL board to see if anyone has used this since the time change.

Edited by WoodsDrive