Suggestions on Barcelona tour companies

http://www.barcelonadaytours.com/info-for-cruisers/

You will only see Sagrada Familia from the outside due to time constraints.

That's actually not true if you are doing a private tour and want to customize what you are doing.

I highly recommend Barcelona Day Tours. Eight of us on our Roll Call used them this past fall for a full day tour that I had organized. Because my spouse and I had been to Barcelona before, but not Montserrat, we wanted the part of our day in Barcelona to include an inside visit of La Sagrada Familia as well as Parc Guell, and we worked with BDT to customize their normal full day tour so we could do that. They were easy to deal with by email, and our guide was one of the best we've ever had. (We visited Montserrat first, and then returned to Barcelona where we stopped at La Sagrada Familia for time inside, then a visit to Parc Guell, and still had a bit of time left for a drive past other highlights, including La Pedrera and Casa Batllo.)

Even if you aren't looking to "customize" anything, you should get what you are looking for from BDT. They were really terrific.

Have a great trip!

That's actually not true if you are doing a private tour and want to customize what you are doing.

I highly recommend Barcelona Day Tours. Eight of us on our Roll Call used them this past fall for a full day tour that I had organized. Because my spouse and I had been to Barcelona before, but not Montserrat, we wanted the part of our day in Barcelona to include an inside visit of La Sagrada Familia as well as Parc Guell, and we worked with BDT to customize their normal full day tour so we could do that. They were easy to deal with by email, and our guide was one of the best we've ever had. (We visited Montserrat first, and then returned to Barcelona where we stopped at La Sagrada Familia for time inside, then a visit to Parc Guell, and still had a bit of time left for a drive past other highlights, including La Pedrera and Casa Batllo.)

Even if you aren't looking to "customize" anything, you should get what you are looking for from BDT. They were really terrific.

Have a great trip!

Yes you are correct. When doing a private tour you can customize it how you like. BDT will certainly work with their customers. I am sure they can advise how much one can fit in the day and present options and opportunity costs ( if you do this for x amount of time you might need to skip this or that). I will be in Barcelona in April for the third time and it will be my first time inside Sagrada Familia. My choice. I wanted to wait until I have 2-3 hours to devote to it ( I also wanted to do a tower).

I will be in Barcelona in April for the third time and it will be my first time inside Sagrada Familia. My choice. I wanted to wait until I have 2-3 hours to devote to it ( I also wanted to do a tower).

You will have an amazing time. We were first there in early 2010, when the inside was pretty much just a construction site. When we returned last fall, we could not believe our eyes. It was astonishing before, but now it's breathtaking.

Have a fabulous trip.

I looked up this company they look really good but we need at least 4 people to do the tour, hoping others in my roll call will join in

Good luck! Keep posting on your Roll Call, and periodically remind folks there that you have open spots.

Have a great trip!

If you like food and wine you my try this tour: http://www.foodwinetours.com/tienda_producto/1391/barcelona_wine_tour_montserrat_tapas_and_wine

Personally I think it might be a bit much to do Gaudi´s buildings and Montserrat all in one day.

How big is the wine tour group? Do you think they would pick up at the port if a group was organized?