11:10 flight out of Vancouver Realistic?

Sail Happy

Hi Everyone!

I am going to be on the Norwegian Sun in August which disembarks in Vancouver. Does anyone know what time the Sun usually docks, and if an 11:10am flight out of Vancouver to New York would be doable? I'm just not sure if I have to book the 12:35pm flight, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks so much!

Another vote for the later flight...

• August 3rd is a long weekend and it's high travel period
  • you are sharing the terminal with the Disney Wonder passengers
  • Pride people will be busy.

The only way I'd consider the earlier flight is if the first leg were domestic, e.g. Air Canada to Toronto then on to New York. That way you'd avoid having to do US customs/immigration at Vancouver and give yourself some more breathing room.

But frankly when your next option is still before 1pm, it's not even worth considering a flight that's barely after 11. Even if you're on the 17th/31st disembarkation dates rather than the Pride/Long Weekend combo Aug 3rd it's unnecessary stress, and if it is Aug 3rd you're disembarking there will be a lot more airport activity than normal - I don't know how many of our 600,000+ Pride attendees fly in from the US, but there will definitely be a fair number flying back to Toronto/Montreal that Monday which makes even the domestic first leg option trickier than usual.