Dream spa pass

HoosierBuddy

It is still available and to add to the other post it is $250 a couple on a 7 days cruise. Sorry I don't know all of the prices. Remember they run out of space fast so book it when you board.

This is our one absolute must to on our cruise coming up. Those dang heated tile loungers are the most relaxing thing in the world.

What is included with the spa pass? Can you get just a day pass? We will be staying on the ship while in Jamaica so was wondering if this is something we may want to do that day? Thanks.

As of last summer you could get a day pass - -I believe it was $35/day? Included is the thelasso therapy pool (think giant hot tub) and the thermal suite. The suite is comprised of four different rooms, two steam (one is aromatherapy) and two dry (sauna style, and another a little cooler with heated loungers).

Both my wife and I have booked a spa stateroom on our last few cruises because we LOVE the quiet, relaxing retreat of the spa. My favorite is just relaxing in the tepidarium. The room is warm, but the heat comes through the uncomfortable looking, but actually very comfortable, tile mosaic loungers.

We paid $250 per couple a couple years ago. Be sure to compare the price of your cabin vs the price of a spa cabin. You might find that it is cheaper to just book a spa cabin or only a few dollars more than a regular one.

Hubs and I were on the Dream in late Sept. 2014 and went to the spa tour on the first day. We were told they were not selling day passes, only weekly passes...not sure if it was just that cruise or not. They weren't discounted- the rate was the same all of the time for the individual/couples weekly pass. The only discounts I saw all week were service specials daily, like massages and facials, not anything you could access with your weekly spa pass.

It was 180 for 8 days on the Breeze. I got the pass and was nice to use, but i wish that the steam rooms were free like non cloud 9 ships!

There are a free men and women steam rooms. On the Spa Deck go into the Men's or Women"s locker rooms. If you can't find them just ask:D

Last week on the Dream it was $299 for a couple and $169 for a single. They also had day passes in the $40 range. My parents did the weekly one and I thought about going one day with them and decided against it based on the price. They loved it!

The day pass is $40 and they have very few. Weekly pass is like $199 per person or $300 for couple as my friend and I were a "couple" and did the spa. That pool and the 4 steam rooms were awesome. We loved it

Before our Dream cruise last year I kept reading about a day pass for $35. When we went to the spa to inquire they laughed when we asked about a day pass and said they only sell for the week. My husband ended up getting one just for me for around $150. I went every day but one and really enjoyed all of the therapy rooms. The only drawback was we had an aft wrap and I had to walk the entire length of the ship every morning to get there. Big ship! Definitely think it is worth doing at least once.

Best I can remember, you do. Massages and such of course are not included. All of the shower areas and locker room are available. If you want to take a shower and get dressed there it is a nice alternative to your cabin bathroom. Plenty of fluffy towels, hair dryers.

Do you get access to all these areas if you purchase a spa service??

Do you mean if you get a massage (or something like that) do you get access to the thermal suite and thellasso pool? Last I knew nope -- only way to get access to those is to have a spa cabin (spa passes for the 1st two adults in the room included) or to buy a day or week pass.