Getaway May2-9, 2015- conflicting info/port dates

familyfun4

If any of you are booked on this cruise, please check your online itinerary "explore and plan" against an email NCL about revised Nassau times only.

The conflict is that under "explore and plan", day 4 is listed as Tortola and St.Thomas as day 5.

In the email, day 4 is St.Thomas and day 5 is Tortola.

Have any of you that booked for this week notice this too?

How do we know for sure which day is really scheduled for that port?

I want to schedule excursions, but want to plan for the right day.

Hi.. I'm also booked on this sailing. Under my vacation summary on my NCL, it lists Tortola as Day 4 and St Thomas as day 5. I don't see any changes with Nassau. I have not received an e-mail regarding any changes. Should I have received one?

Thanks!

Hi.. I'm also booked on this sailing. Under my vacation summary on my NCL, it lists Tortola as Day 4 and St Thomas as day 5. I don't see any changes with Nassau. I have not received an e-mail regarding any changes. Should I have received one?

Thanks!

I would think you should have received an email from them. They've sent the same email to me numberous times. Maybe you check your spam/junk mail for it or call NCL to make sure they have your correct email addy.

It's just a revision for the time in port for Nassau only.

Originally, Nassau was from 10AM-6PM. The revised times are now Noon-7:00PM. This email is what conflicts in the vacation summary.

On our roll call for May 16, our theory is that those who booked directly thru NCL have been recg emails about the changed time in port in nassau. Those of us who booked thru a TA have not recd emailed notices.

On our roll call for May 16, our theory is that those who booked directly thru NCL have been recg emails about the changed time in port in nassau. Those of us who booked thru a TA have not recd emailed notices.

I booked through a TA, she received the email and forwarded it to me.

I would think you should have received an email from them. They've sent the same email to me numberous times. Maybe you check your spam/junk mail for it or call NCL to make sure they have your correct email addy.

It's just a revision for the time in port for Nassau only.

Originally, Nassau was from 10AM-6PM. The revised times are now Noon-7:00PM. This email is what conflicts in the vacation summary.

I received a notice from NCL about the time change. I haven't booked any excursions yet...would like to see if anyone is interested in getting together and doing our own excursions. Traveling with a 11 and 15 year old.

Stormy46 - it would probably be best to post your request about joining others for an excursion on your Roll Call. (If you need to know how: Just click on the "roll call tool" on this page in the beige tool bar and search your ship and sail date to reach your specific audience faster that way.) Happy sailing!!

I received the emails (as a TA) and forwarded to my clients who were affected.

I *still* have not received any official notice from my TA of our itinerary change in Nassau for our May 16th sailing. Trusting that my family will not be arriving 2 hours before everyone else on the ship, (wink) I adjusted our plans accordingly.

Clearly, some Travel Agents are more on top of things than others.

My apologies to those TA's who are more communicative than mine.

Ironically, when I got wind that our time in port had changed,

I CALLED NCL and spoke to a phone Rep who told me the itinerary

had NOT changed. After reading 5 or 6 cc'ers posts about the change,

I chalked it up to NCL Reps being less informed than the folks here on

cruise critic.

THANKS, as always, for my fellow cruisecritic Sailors for keeping me informed!

Only the May 2-9 2015 cruise has different itinerary to the other 4 cruises in May.

May 2-9 will port in Tortola on Tues 5th May, and in St. Thomas on Wed 6th May.

The rest of month Getaway will stop in St. Thomas on the Tuesday and Tortola on the Wednesday.

BlueSea ~

Ahhhh... THANKS for clarifying for me.

There truly IS an itinerary change on the May 2nd sailing! My sailing on May 16th will now be in Nassau 12-7 instead of the pre-advertised time of 10am-6pm. The NCL Rep I spoke to was not aware of this time-in-port change.

My apologies for the confusion.

I probably should be on a different thread since THIS one is specific to the May 2nd sailing.

ENJOY your cruise, whatever dates/times you are in each port :-)

BlueSea ~

Ahhhh... THANKS for clarifying for me.

There truly IS an itinerary change on the May 2nd sailing! My sailing on May 16th will now be in Nassau 12-7 instead of the pre-advertised time of 10am-6pm. The NCL Rep I spoke to was not aware of this time-in-port change.

My apologies for the confusion.

I probably should be on a different thread since THIS one is specific to the May 2nd sailing.

ENJOY your cruise, whatever dates/times you are in each port :-)

That is happening already now for all Getaway's itineraries.

• 2 weeks later...
That is happening already now for all Getaway's itineraries.

Yes but awhile back the sailings from April to October changed to 10-6. Now it's going back to the 12-7 like the sailings prior to April. So while it doesn't look like a change, it actually is because it was 10-7 for awhile. I'm bummed it went back to 12.