Quantum Concierge

JF4300

I would like to reserve a cabana on CocoCay (not in a suite but I am D+). Can someone give me the email address for the Concierge on the Quantum?

I think you're going to have a hard time getting a cabana on Coco Cay not being in a suite.

First because there aren't that many on Coco Cay and second because if you're not a suite guest you will not be a priority for the concierge.

I'm not saying not to try just that you may want to temper your expectation.

I think you're going to have a hard time getting a cabana on Coco Cay not being in a suite.

First because there aren't that many on Coco Cay and second because if you're not a suite guest you will not be a priority for the concierge.

I'm not saying not to try just that you may want to temper your expectation.

The Concierge should have a wait list. If there are any cabana's available after being offered to Suite Guests, then they are offered to Pinnacle Club Members and Diamond Plus.

Is that what those individuals were called. All I saw them do was sit there and collect dust.

I am on the Quantum now and both concierge hosts are very helpful helped arrange our dining reservations and fix a few problems. They greet guests by name and add to the suite experience. loved the cabana at coco key.

Edited by Cruise a holic