Asia cruise

tilly rose

tilly rose, you might have better luck finding an answer by going to the Ports of Call section of these boards. There you can find lots of information about the specific ports you are visiting, including the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. Also, you may want to join a Roll Call for your cruise and discuss plans with others sailing with you. They may have information to share on this point and many others.

I mention this only to be helpful, not critical, as I noticed you have not used Cruise Critic a lot. Enjoy your cruise!

Doing Asia cruise in nov ending in Singapore late flight home U K.wh,,at should we do book a day room airport hotel or go to airport do trip from there shower maybe book lounge,anybody done this. thanks

How have you booked your flights. If through Celebrity and your flight leaves after 6pm, Celebrity may well provide a hotel day room as part of your package.

As previous poster has suggested, join appropriate roll call if one exists.

We are on a November sailing which starts/ends in Singapore and our flight back to UK is very late night however we have opted to transfer to airport as planned, deposit baggage in left luggage (approx. $8) then register for the daytime 'free' 2 hour Singapore tour, then hopefully do the same in the evening for the 'free' 2 hour night tour.

There are gardens, sculptors and cinema etc at the airport :)

We are booked on Millenium in January from Singapore with late flights back to UK. We got our TA to include a day room at Changi Village Hotel. Looks good, with beach and swimming pool and is only a shuttle bus ride from airport. There are also other hotels and airport lounges easy to find online. We have two days in Singapore pre cruise so didn't think we would want a tour after disembarkation.

As previous poster has suggested, join appropriate roll call if one exists.

We are on a November sailing which starts/ends in Singapore and our flight back to UK is very late night however we have opted to transfer to airport as planned, deposit baggage in left luggage (approx. $8) then register for the daytime 'free' 2 hour Singapore tour, then hopefully do the same in the evening for the 'free' 2 hour night tour.

There are gardens, sculptors and cinema etc at the airport :)

I am not 100% certain that you will be able to do this unless you check in and proceed through passport control and immigration. These tours are designed for people in transit so you need to register in the Transit area. I am sure you have already seen it, but here's a link to the information on the Changi Airport website:

http://www.changiairport.com/at-changi/leisure-indulgences/free-singapore-tour

My apologies if you are looking at a different arrangement.

As a general point some airlines offer early check in (I have done it with Emirates and JetStar) so it is worth checking whether you can in fact check in before you leave your luggage in the left luggage facility.