Price match

elsbarre

Is early saver the only rates carnival will price match? Or can I book under one rate and price match to whatever ends up being lower (excluding the guarantee)? Thanks! Thinking of booking far out, so I am hoping for price drops [emoji2]

Is early saver the only rates carnival will price match? Or can I book under one rate and price match to whatever ends up being lower (excluding the guarantee)? Thanks! Thinking of booking far out, so I am hoping for price drops [emoji2]

You must book early saver in order to claim a price drop.

I respectfully disagree - I'm booked "past guest" rate and have had $300 worth of price drops applied to my trip which I booked in January for an October sail date. I do a mock booking about once a week & caught 2 major drops. :)

Wouldn't you be able to get price drops on any fare before final payment is due? But in changing "fares" you then become obligated to changes; ie: if you booked reduced deposit and then switched you would have to pay the remaining deposit at the time of getting the fare reduction. Early Saver is the only fare that continues to honor price drops in the form of OBC after final payment, isn't that how it works?