Balcony on Allure/Oasis

Hi all, just back from the Adventure of the Seas and it was absolutely amazing. We had room 1688, which if you aren't aware, is the best D1 on the whole ship (IMO). Does anyone know of any "larger" balcony staterooms like this on the Allure or Adventure. I was really spoiled with two loungers, two chairs, and two tables! I'm mainly wondering if there are any balcony (not suite) cabins that have loungers on the Allure or Oasis.....

Thanks!

Stephanie

No loungers but D1/D2 (used to only be D1 but have been reclassified) "hump" balconies on Oasis and Allure are 80 square feet instead of standard 50 square feet. People have reported that a few $$ here or there have made loungers turn up...YMMV

Hi all, just back from the Adventure of the Seas and it was absolutely amazing. We had room 1688, which if you aren't aware, is the best D1 on the whole ship (IMO). Does anyone know of any "larger" balcony staterooms like this on the Allure or Adventure. I was really spoiled with two loungers, two chairs, and two tables! I'm mainly wondering if there are any balcony (not suite) cabins that have loungers on the Allure or Oasis.....

Thanks!

Stephanie

We just recently booked the Allure but we picked a stateroom with balcony with board walk view 8327 in the aft of ship. We picked that deck level so we would be on same level as central park and some eateries and this will be our second cruise and we learned that it would be nice to just be able to get food with out elevators or stairs needed and also our room is located second to the last so we will have great seats to watch the aqua stage shows. We have never been on or seen this ship we just thought that was a great option to get best of both worlds..sea views and board walk views.IMO

We just recently booked the Allure but we picked a stateroom with balcony with board walk view 8327 in the aft of ship. We picked that deck level so we would be on same level as central park and some eateries and this will be our second cruise and we learned that it would be nice to just be able to get food with out elevators or stairs needed and also our room is located second to the last so we will have great seats to watch the aqua stage shows. We have never been on or seen this ship we just thought that was a great option to get best of both worlds..sea views and board walk views.IMO

Yes I've been on Allure and Oasis, you will love it. We've had a Central Park view and the Boardwalk balconies but for me, I love the Ocean, I love quite and peaceful.....I spent most of my free time (what little I had) reading and watching the sun come up....just love the ocean.