Short Cruise Suggestions

Hey, so I'm looking at a short cruise for my family to take over the summer, since we have not taken one in 2 years. I would like to go somewhere other than the Bahamas, and I would like to go on a larger class of ship than we have previously been on. Also, it should be under $450 for at least an ocean view so I can pay my way. I have one option and that is the Victory 4-Day Western Caribbean out of Miami to Key West and Cozumel. THE PRICE FOR THIS IS AMAZING!!! IT'S LIKE <$400 FOR A BALCONY!!

Do you have any other suggestions? If so, please tell them to me as I would love to hear.

Thank You in Advance!

~TheCriuseDirector

We've done the 4 day Key West and Cozumel trip twice. It's PERFECT for a short getaway! There are few options, other than the W. Caribbean (which always includes Cozumel) and E. Caribbean (which always includes the Bahamas). We've done them all, but really prefer the one that includes Key West. It's a great choice!

Hey, so I'm looking at a short cruise for my family to take over the summer, since we have not taken one in 2 years. I would like to go somewhere other than the Bahamas, and I would like to go on a larger class of ship than we have previously been on. Also, it should be under $450 for at least an ocean view so I can pay my way. I have one option and that is the Victory 4-Day Western Caribbean out of Miami to Key West and Cozumel. THE PRICE FOR THIS IS AMAZING!!! IT'S LIKE <$400 FOR A BALCONY!!

Do you have any other suggestions? If so, please tell them to me as I would love to hear.

Thank You in Advance!

~TheCriuseDirector

We did that trip on Destiny before she was Sunshined. Nice short getaway if that is all you can fit in your schedule.

Did you previously sail on a fantasy class ship? If so- the victory would be larger. Tampa offers a 4- day to Cozumel with two sea days. But it's on the paradise- a fantasy class ship. We took that cruise in December of 13. It's great if you enjoy sea days.