My time dinner- MSC Splendida

adx74

Our Travel Agent told us that dinner is automatically allocated when we book only in the first series. From here I have in my mind some questions:

1) If I want to change the second series I need to do this only directly on the sheep at chek –in (embarkation day). It is true?

2) What are the hours of operating for the two series on European routes? How many minutes can you delay from the start time?

3) It is possible that dinner time to be flexible, once to go in the first series and another to the second series?

4) It is possible to have a table for two and not to share a table with another 8 passengers? If yes, let me know the way to do this.

Thank You!

Depends which experience you're booked with. With Surea you get my time dining - you choose when you go. For Bella and Fantastica it is fixed dining. You can express your preference for first or second but those on Fantastica get priority over those booked in Bella.

You should not turn late especially of you're seated with other. They close the dining room doors after about 15 minutes. There are some tab

Es for 2 but you may not be able to get one as there aren't many. again Fantatsica cabins get preference over those in Bella.

Dining times vary a bit depending on the season and itinerary. Typically first will be no earlier than 6.15 and 6.45 at the latest. Second will be in 8.45-9.15 range