2015 Wine Lists

Hi papaflamingo, they don't promote it. I learned when I asked the waiter about a daily wine special. I wasn't interested in that then they brought this wine promo up.

I snapped photos of the brochure -looks like it started June 13.

Front/back covers: https://*******/lxMEqw

Inside brochure: https://*******/28nw9R

Hope these aren't turned sideways. I'm limited by using just my phone to do this. [emoji3]

I'll see if w can find out if this is long term and fleet wide.

Paula

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm unable to get the photos.....thanks anyway. Wish they would bring the "wine & dine" program back...anyone hear any positive update?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm unable to get the photos.....thanks anyway. Wish they would bring the "wine & dine" program back...anyone hear any positive update?

I don't think anyone can see those links. It looks like those links are pointing to websites prohibited by CC.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I put the photos of the Wine Promotion brochure into a pdf file and have it on Dropbox, but for some reason Cruise Critic doesn't like it - it replaces the link with asterisks.. (Maybe it can be used for malicious links?). The first page is the front and back cover, but the key info is on second page - prices and wines included.

So I'm trying to include the photos, if the site will let me...

wine%20brochure%20-%20front%20%26%20back%20covers.jpg

My sister and husband like good wines (but aren't wine snobs), and they were very happy with the package. The typically had a bottle each evening of our 9-night cruise, so with the 5 they bought with this, and the 4 they got on board (commissioned someone in another stateroom to carry two on for them), they had enough for the cruise.

I brought two bottles which lasted me 4 nights, and the bought a few in the dining room, and bought a few glasses one night. It was fine.

Not sure if anyone else encountered this offer - I learned about it when I asked about what they had for wine deals in the dining room early in our cruise. (Can't hurt to ask, right?)

Paula

Edited by skylermom

For whatever reason, the link is corrupted.

I'm trying! :)

It's linked to Dropbox, and I don't think CC likes it, so now I'm trying to see if I can sign up for something that will let me link to the photos of the brochure (Like Instagram or something...)..

Fingers crossed I'll get this to work - anyone have any ideas on how to post a PDF so that people can open it? If not, I'll figure out a way to add the photos.

I'm trying! :)

It's linked to Dropbox, and I don't think CC likes it, so now I'm trying to see if I can sign up for something that will let me link to the photos of the brochure (Like Instagram or something...)..

Fingers crossed I'll get this to work - anyone have any ideas on how to post a PDF so that people can open it? If not, I'll figure out a way to add the photos.

Since Critterchick started this post with a link to Photobucket, I'm trying that to share this with everyone: RCCL Wine Promo Brochure. I hope the link works!! There should be two photos, one of the front/back covers, and the other with the pricing and wines included.

Fingers crossed.. :o Let me know if this works.

Paula

Since Critterchick started this post with a link to Photobucket, I'm trying that to share this with everyone: RCCL Wine Promo Brochure. I hope the link works!! There should be two photos, one of the front/back covers, and the other with the pricing and wines included.

Fingers crossed.. :o Let me know if this works.

Paula

Thank-you, that one works.

Not overwhelmed with the wine choices though.

Thank-you, that one works.

Not overwhelmed with the wine choices though.

True, the selection was limited and might not be to everyone's taste. But wanted to make sure people knew in case it was of use to them.