Fabulous Freedom of the Seas - Eastern 3/22/15

U and P have the exact same liquor as each other, FWIW. The difference between P and U is the coffee/tea fancy drinks, the OJ, and sparkling water. Ultimate = Replenish + Premium.

Hope that doesn't ruin your thoughts of the cruise, but maybe it'll be good to know for the future.

I beg to differ...if you look at the detail on the RCI website - the Premium package now says cocktails up to $12 value and wines up to $12 and the Ultimate says "virtually unlimited" options. I have no idea which cocktails and wines we had were over $12 but I bet some from the bar menu like at Bolero's were over $12 with premium liquors. and bf had some high end scotches and whiskeys I'm sure were over $12. like I said we didn't want to have to figure out the prices to know what's included (I don't think the bartenders are very helpful with that either and prices change at different bars!). anyone else agree??

How much was the cabinette?

I'm pretty sure one cabanette for two persons was $50 and a full cabana on Coco Cay was $200. like I said, we didn't get a print out of our folio this time (to check the charge) - is that normal now??

• 2 weeks later...
What nite do you get lobster tails in the dining room?

Can't wait !!!!

hi - we got lobster on the second formal nite, which was nite 6. It was good but so weird when dh asked for another they bring the whole plated dinner. have fun!

I'm pretty sure one cabanette for two persons was $50 and a full cabana on Coco Cay was $200. like I said, we didn't get a print out of our folio this time (to check the charge) - is that normal now??

If anyone else doesn't get their folio print out...I emailed RCI and they emailed a pdf back to me of my "SeaPass Statement" in a about a week. Use the link on their website for after-cruise issues.

Anyway, yes the charge for the cabanette on Coco Cay was $50.

we are scheduled for 9/27 western cruise. booked a balcony room on deck 12. anyone have any thoughts on those rooms? they are brand new additions.

I am going in less than a month and are staying in cabin 1878. I have been frustrated by the lack of reviews for these new cabins and will be posting a review upon our return after Memorial Day. Stay tuned!

I am going in less than a month and are staying in cabin 1878. I have been frustrated by the lack of reviews for these new cabins and will be posting a review upon our return after Memorial Day. Stay tuned!

I am looking to book that same cabin in 2016. I am curious as to how they are compared to the ones on Navigator. I was in a panoramic cabin on Navigator right after dry dock and loved it but I enjoy having a balcony. I can't wait to see what your review will be.