$ 300.00 obc

Okay please don't flame me if I am wrong about this. I just need your advice.

When I go to book the NCL Star on Feb 7th out of Tampa and check on Suites I scroll down and picked aft facing penthouse. Next to the Star on the page is stated. Book this suite for at least a 5 day cruise at least 9 months in advance and automatically receive a $ 300.00 OBC Now I am being told I have to pay my balance off with American Express. Well where is this stated?? It's not but I keep being told it's in the terms and conditions. Can someone tell me where are the terms and conditions listed. I booked this cruise in Feb. and thought I followed the terms and conditions.

type in "American Express" in the search box and it will display the link for it. Says the deal expired yesterday. We booked our suite over 9 months in advance also & to get the OBC we also had to pay with Amex.

No I booked this myself. I just don't understand why not include that in the sentence along with it has be a 5+ day and it has to be 9mos in advance. So then say and you must use your American Express card. I actually have one but then what. What are the other rules.

Wow and they told me I had to pay my balance off yesterday. They also said someone would call me back and never did and NOW it is expired.

I was literally on the phone an hour yesterday. I had to send the rep the link and speak with 3 people. This is really frustrating.

Edited by footballbabe3

I noticed this too. I went to the NCL site for the Star and only on the Aft Facing Penthouse balcony suites was this 9 month/ 300 dollar listed (none of the other suites had it). When I did a dummy booking, it did not end up listing this in my OBC - just the 200 for the current promotion. I thought it was really weird - especially since this was the only suite listed with this extra 300 listed. I decided I didn't want an aft balcony so didn't pay much attention or pursue why only these balconies. But I agree with original OP - nothing about using American Express AT ALL listed. Since I know the AMEX offer isn't valid with the current promotions, I thought they were just having a harder time selling these suites so included this bonus??!!