NYE 2017 Schedules?

Sorry if this has been asked.. I just started back on reading the forums.. have been busy...

I am booking Harmony for NYE 2017. I was debating on doing a B2B with a different (cheaper) ship prior to NYE (Hubby gets the week prior off from work also.. don't want to leave until after Christmas, but was hoping for a 3-4 day cruise between the holidays if one exists)... but the only ship coming up when I look up Dec 2016 is Harmony...

When do the rest of the schedules get released?

Edited by beccaseraph7

Sorry I meant 2016! The Harmony one we are going on is Dec. 31 2016-Jan 2017... reason why I got the year mixed up! Thank you for the info!

No problem, easily done, I am constantly confused! On reading the deployment thread, it sounds like the schedules are currently being loaded into the system, so perhaps start checking tonight but should hopefully be on sale tomorrow at the latest.

Awesome! Thanks again for the info.. I will keep an eye out.. fingers crossed there are the dates and prices I wanted! :D

I've never seen a price I wanted on a NYE cruise, only prices that if I swallowed really hard, I could live with:eek:

Is that once you had come round from passing out!? ;)

Yep:D

The way I look at it, I'm either going to spend it all or give it to my kids, so I'm going to spend it all :D

Edited by orville99

We were going to spend this much anyways (around 4,500) on a Jr. Suite.. but after we talked about it, we decided to pay the same for a NYE cruise and a regular balcony room... because the main thing we wanted it for was the closet space, but figured I would try to pack lighter :P I doubt we'll be in our room much anyways being our first time on an Oasis class!