Presidential Family Suite -- Is it?

I don´t think it´s that super Special. But this certainly depends on how many People you have in there and how Close you are.

There´s 4 bedrooms, with two being inside rooms and These are smaller than your inside cabin. The master bedroom is nice, with a nice bathroom. The second outside bedroom is again quite small with a regular bath. If used at full capacity, someone has to use the Sofa bed in the living room.

The living room will be cramped if the Suite is fully booked and all want to be in there at once.

The deck space is massive though and there´s a table big enough out there.

Due to the steel deck in frint of the balcony and the superstructure on the Freedom class ships I don´t think it offers such great views though.

It is a nice cabin, but I think I´d probably rather book some other combination of suites and insides for the Money. JMHO

Sailing next week in that very suite. You can go to YouTube, and see a video posted from the same room about a month ago...looks nice to me!

We are sailing on the Liberty with you next week. We are planning on booking the PFS, while onboard, for a Liberty cruise in May of next year. We have seen the pictures and videos of the PFS, but would like to see it in person.

Would you mind if we stopped by one day to check it out? Since we aren't doing a cabin crawl this cruise.

I was in a 2 bed family suite right above it in January this year, You don't have a great view of the water below you and the infrastructure of the ship projects a good bit beyond the balcony.

You balcony is very large with a wet bar and hot tub, but you will not have much privacy as the balconies above look right down on your balcony.

As for the room I have not seen it, but ours was advertised as a Royal Family Suite, I would class it as just a 2 bedroom cabin, We sailed in the Royal suite on the Adventure which was in a different class from our so called Royal Family Suite.

Saying all that I am sure you will have a great cruise in a very large room with the largest balcony plus you get all the suite perks.

We are sailing on the Liberty with you next week. We are planning on booking the PFS, while onboard, for a Liberty cruise in May of next year. We have seen the pictures and videos of the PFS, but would like to see it in person.

Would you mind if we stopped by one day to check it out? Since we aren't doing a cabin crawl this cruise.

I don't see a problem with that...maybe we could arrange something the first day, before we unload all our stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Just off Liberty today after a great cruise! Flew home this afternoon, already unpacked, laundry started and ready to book our next one! Had a great time in the PFS. It really is an amazing room with great perks and we had such fun all being together in the same room. 9 of us total went, including our 19mo DS. He stayed with DW and I in the biggest room, and the other 6 split the three remaining rooms, two in each. Plenty of room for everyone!

The two interior rooms can sleep 4 each, which would have been fine had more traveled with us. Suite sleeps 14, but I think 12 would be our max...maybe even 10. Interior furnishings are nice and in decent shape. Nothing appeared ragged our dirty in any way.

Balcony is HUGE! We stayed in OS on Oasis last year and thought that was big. Views from our balcony IMHO were great! I could easily see this becoming highly controversial though. Several structures are in the way, and the large platform beyond balcony railing doesn't lend great aft views as other ships do. However, all that said....dinner on the balcony with the sun setting and wake flowing out to sea left all of us without a single complaint!

Will try to get some pictures up soon. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

I have this cruise booked for May 2016. There are eight of us going - myself and DH, my parents, my two siblings and their spouses. We are actually surprising my Mom for her 50th birthday. It will also be the first cruise for everyone except DH and me. We are all SO excited. I'd love to see the pictures that you have and may ask question as I think of them. :)

I have this cruise booked for May 2016. There are eight of us going - myself and DH, my parents, my two siblings and their spouses. We are actually surprising my Mom for her 50th birthday. It will also be the first cruise for everyone except DH and me. We are all SO excited. I'd love to see the pictures that you have and may ask question as I think of them. :)

Are you going to be on the May 22nd sailing? Tried to book for our family while on board this week, but was already taken. Ended up with the Royal Family Suite and adjoining balcony instead.