New Marinetraffic photo

pukekolive

Wow, what a beautiful ship she is! Hard to believe my level of excitement could get any higher, but these pictures of her in port are really giving me happy attacks!

I'm looking forward to the 1st person reports from our friends here on CC who are boarding in Istanbul.

Wow, what a beautiful ship she is! Hard to believe my level of excitement could get any higher, but these pictures of her in port are really giving me happy attacks!

I'm looking forward to the 1st person reports from our friends here on CC who are boarding in Istanbul.

Picture perfect!

I am sure both those who will be boarding in a few days, and those watching from our armchairs here smiling from ear to ear. I love it when I have a "happy attack" too.:D

Edited by Azulann

The following link shows various images of the Viking Star in Dubrovnik plus some TV coverage showing a small party on board (local mayor and entourage is my guess). No sign of any passengers.

Inside views look great!

Link:

http://vijesti.hrt.hr/279187/u-dubrovniku-pocela-sezona-brodova-na-kruznim-putovanjima

I love that outdoor fire place. I think it is near the infinity pool seating area. Nice peek at the interiors.

Hi Ron & Carol,

Margie & I will be doing the Viking Post: Istanbul, Gallipoli & Troy and would appreciate a brief review once you return to the "Star"

Bon Voyage !

Bob & Margie

Hi Bob and Margie,

I'll be happy to summarize the trip for you after we are settled on the Star.:)

Carol

This is awesome, thanks so much for sharing it! I'm heading to the ship this weekend, very excited -- and look forward to sharing photos, impressions, etc. for you guys.

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

The following link shows various images of the Viking Star in Dubrovnik plus some TV coverage showing a small party on board (local mayor and entourage is my guess). No sign of any passengers.

Inside views look great!

Link:

http://vijesti.hrt.hr/279187/u-dubrovniku-pocela-sezona-brodova-na-kruznim-putovanjima