Beds in the suites?

CruiserTeri

Can anyone tell me (for the Breakaway) if the king size beds in the penthouse suites can be split into 2 beds. I can't seem to get them to answer me on that question. A friend of mine and I have a large balcony cabin and they sent me an email about upgrading to a suite but we need two beds, Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me (for the Breakaway) if the king size beds in the penthouse suites can be split into 2 beds. I can't seem to get them to answer me on that question. A friend of mine and I have a large balcony cabin and they sent me an email about upgrading to a suite but we need two beds, Any help would be appreciated.

I am sorry, I don't have the answer about the king size bed conversion. An option could be that the sofa may convert to a bed and that would be an alternate to give you 2 separate beds. In a suite the bed will be made up every night for sleep.

My sisters and I are staying in an owners suite next year and 2 of us will share the king size bed and 2 of us will be on the sofa bed. I can already hear the "Don't touch me" but we will have a great time and make some great memories. Cranky sisters will be sleeping on the balcony...:)

Have fun on your cruise.

The couch in the Penthouse does not open into a true sofa bed. If you either you or your friend are petite then I suppose it'll be fine. Also, check that your particular suite has a couch. My mother and sisters suite on the BA had a love seat, table and chairs. Not a couch.