Vodka Tour Video

We were considering booking that tour, but after seeing the video and watching a couple others on YouTube, I think we'll do something else. I was picturing something totally different. Open-air boat, a tour guide explaining stuff with music in the background, explanations of various vodkas....

I'm glad you posted that, thanks.

We were considering booking that tour, but after seeing the video and watching a couple others on YouTube, I think we'll do something else. I was picturing something totally different. Open-air boat, a tour guide explaining stuff with music in the background, explanations of various vodkas....

I'm glad you posted that, thanks.

They used to call it the "Fun" tour. The young guy in the black and white sweater was the tour guide. You start drinking on the bus. It's strictly for enjoyment. I realize it's not for everyone. Keep in mind that is the way native Russians socialize, vodka vodka vodka. The guide also explains the Russian way of life.

The other choices were the ballet, or a folklore show in a theater without vodka. My dream would have been to see the bridges all open but in July that happens at 2:00 am. I refused to stay on the ship when we had a once in a lifetime opportunity to go out at night in Russia

Could you give a rundown of the whole tour with approximate times for each activity? Two hours on the boat, right?

You need to contact SPB tours. Every season they tweak the tour based on customer feedback. Simply say your tour was recommended on Cruise Critic. Vika loves Cruise Critic folks and works to make us happy. I have to say if you are using another tour company during the day the timing might not work out. On the otherhand Vika gives discounts if you also book your other tours with her.