What ships have the Larger Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom?

What ships have the "Larger Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom"?

I know of Navigator, Freedom and Voyager, do any others? (The website doesn't work when I try to look at Ocean View's across ship.. and I know I can click ships one by one.... but was hoping the info was out there so I didn't have to!)

What ships have the "Larger Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom"?

I know of Navigator, Freedom and Voyager, do any others? (The website doesn't work when I try to look at Ocean View's across ship.. and I know I can click ships one by one.... but was hoping the info was out there so I didn't have to!)

All of the Vision class ships now have Panoramic OV staterooms now on decks 7 and 8 around the centrum.

• 1 year later...
All of the Vision class ships now have Panoramic OV staterooms now on decks 7 and 8 around the centrum.

Hi. I know this is an older post- but, we are booking a panoramic on the vision and are having a hard time finding anything about them on these boards.

Did you sail in one? We are unsure about deck 7 vrs 8. Deck 8 seems to have floor to ceiling window; but, lots of noise complaints from the pool above. We are trying to also find one with the bed against the window.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.