Cape Canaveral Taxis

Lcbhcb

We got a private taxi at the port to take us to kennedy space center I'm sure you could do the same with the beach. We did set it up prior to leaving about a week out and they were also there to pick us up when we wanted. We had a pretty set time but ended up wanting to leave a little earlier and called the number they gave us and they were there. It worked great

When docking in Cape Canaveral, (Norwegian Gem), can you get a taxi at the port to take you to the beach or do you have to book transportation through the cruise? Thanks.

I am a local,

Cabs are everywhere when the ship docks.

Is there a special beach you want or just a beach?

Just a beach....you can walk to one in 15 minutes right near the dock and there is restrooms, food and on the way you pass several others nice eating places right on the port waters edge.

Do a google map search for Jetty park and see.

Steve

We got a private taxi at the port to take us to kennedy space center I'm sure you could do the same with the beach. We did set it up prior to leaving about a week out and they were also there to pick us up when we wanted. We had a pretty set time but ended up wanting to leave a little earlier and called the number they gave us and they were there. It worked great

Can you please tell us the company you used? (We too are interested in private transport to KSC.)

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. The only beach I'm aware of is Cocoa Beach. Is that walkable from the cruise port?

No Cocoa beach is a 10 minute cab ride. You can go to Ron Jons surf shop while you are there if you want and the area is filled with junk stores and a Pizza Hut buffet as well as the other fast food stuff

Steve