Victory 2/25/16 gone???

eh24fan

We are booked on the Victory 4 day Western on 02/25/16. I got on today to check prices and it's GONE??? Does that mean it's completely sold out?? When I log in, my booking is still there so I assume it's not cancelled or anything. Anyone have any ideas??

We just got an email this morning that the Victory is moving to Port Canaveral. We booked on the Sensation for April 2016 and she is moving to Miami in February 2016. The Victory is taking her spot.

Considering all of the repositioning going on and the lack of availability between February 11th and May...I'm betting there is something going on, like a dry dock or something. I called my TA but of course, they say it's all still on and it still shows under my account on Carnival's website. I'm calling BS on the TA and I bet I know before they notify me if anything changes because I'm stalking right now. LOL

We just got an email this morning that the Victory is moving to Port Canaveral. We booked on the Sensation for April 2016 and she is moving to Miami in February 2016. The Victory is taking her spot.

oh boy...I guess it's a waiting game at this point.