Copenhagen - Post Cruise

dee66

It's just my husband and myself. We are in our 60's and can do a fair amount f walking. Definitely interested in history, museums, food, shopping and culture. I don't want it to be too fast paced but would like to see as much as possible.

We have cruised before and took a bus tour of Germany, Poland, Budapest, Prague etc. We have been to Paris and London, now taking a Baltic cruise.

We have tours set up at all ports but Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Helsinki. I'm

trying to learn more about those areas as well.

Lynne, Northern CA

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the great information and pictures. Another question I have is concerning restaurants. We always like to eat in restaurant that locals frequent. Nothing that is very fancy, but a good local restaurant.

Thanks for the information.

I love to check local supermarkets and if something looks good I bring it back to the hotel for a snack. We are staying at the Best Western International near the Central Station and would like to eat at some restaurants where the locals go to eat and it doesn't have to be anything fancy just down to earth good food. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marion

You will love Torvehallerne near Nørreport station.

Its a food market with lots of local ingredients and food items, you can of course bring it back to the hotel but there are also places to sit down and eat.

Torvehallernekbh.dk

Edited by Danish viking

Thanks Danish Viking that is perfect. It sounds wonderful and we will definitely head over there to eat. We will be in Copenhagen two 1/2 days and with all those great food selections we might eat there more than once. :)

Marion