Coffee

2xsin12mths

WooHoo....a coffee card on Liberty! I will be checking to see if Pride offers that. Between me and my DH we will be getting a free coffee several times in 7days!:)

the pride does indeed have it!:):):):)

i went on the pride 3/29/15 and they gave us the card. my wife and i would get coffee every morning. i would always order both coffee's myself with my sail and sign card that way they stamped my card twice every morning instead of one on my card then one on my wife's card.

they also stamped it at the small coffee shop on the lido deck buffet which is open later in the day. i think the main coffee shop closes at 10am then reopens after 3pm or something like that.

Has the coffee improved or do I still need to go pay for a good cup at the speciality coffee shop? I am not a coffee snob put Carnival's coffee is terrible. The room service coffee in the morning is drinkable but other than that....

We just came back from an early March cruise on the Triumph and I can honestly say that the coffee served on her was not that enjoyable. The only "free" coffee that we enjoyed was served at night in the main dining room.