OBC when booking Haven Suite ? (AMEX)

Tony0812

Hey everyone!

Just curious - when booking a Haven Suite through Norwegian, do you get any OBC?

Also if anyone has used AMEX platinum travel concierge, do you get any OBC when booking a Norwegian cruise through them?

If both are nay's - can anyone enlighten me as to how a brotha can get some OBC for my NCL Getaway cruise this year ? lol :D

Unfortunately I am closer than 9 months to the cruise and shore excursion credit doesn't do anything when you're I'm the haven because you get that long with UBP - UDP - and taxes...

How do most people book their cruises ? Do you typically go directly to the cruise lines website / customer service? Or do most people have travel agents they go through?

Sadly, the Amex OBC offer is expired according to NCL.com

http://www.ncl.com/promo/amx-promo

amex1.jpg

Well that bites, we didn't even think to check Amex nor did my TA, we booked early February. Was it combinable with the other 4 promos we received? We booked the second leg today (Haven too) and got the $450 shore excursion credit (use it or lose it). Do you think we have any recourse, all were booked with Amex?

Well that bites, we didn't even think to check Amex nor did my TA, we booked early February. Was it combinable with the other 4 promos we received? We booked the second leg today (Haven too) and got the $450 shore excursion credit (use it or lose it). Do you think we have any recourse, all were booked with Amex?

I don't know when it ended...I haven't look in awhile. I do recall that the Amex promo credit was not combinable with the SUITEOBC promo from several months back so I would have to presume that it wouldn't be combinable with the Freestyle Choice, assuming the Amex promo hadn't ended by then anyway... :cool:

I don't know when it ended...I haven't look in awhile. I do recall that the Amex promo credit was not combinable with the SUITEOBC promo from several months back so I would have to presume that it wouldn't be combinable with the Freestyle Choice, assuming the Amex promo hadn't ended by then anyway... :cool:

The link you posted says it ended 3/31/15. I can't remember if we checked and it wasn't combinable with Freestyle Choice, I would think we covered all our bases. Oh well not going to beat myself up over it. I'm happy with what we paid, thanks.