More Booze package questions

Patbeth

Hi. we are crunching numbers on this and I have a few more questions. We have 2 cabins. Thinking of moving DH to kids cabin, and moving DS 22, to mine so we need to buy only 1 package. Is it a pain to change S&S cards so they can each get into the correct room? Is it awkward to try and order drinks at the bar or around the ship that we are going to share? Do soda and virgin drinks count towards the 15 limit?

Are virgin drinks covered on the soda package if we get that for our kids?

just to make sure i am reading this right, your going to purchase one cheers program and share the drinks? (popping my popcorn to eat while watching this show). fyi people on here are a mixed bag...some cant stand rule breakers and will flame you, others will tell you its no big deal. me...as far as this goes cheers is a very good deal, I feel it is more than worth it to purchase one for each of you...sharing will eventually raise the cost for the rest of us...and if your caught like a couple on our last cruise was...you are banned from buying alcohol and loose your cheers package for the rest of the cruise with no refund.

Hi. we are crunching numbers on this and I have a few more questions. We have 2 cabins. Thinking of moving DH to kids cabin, and moving DS 22, to mine so we need to buy only 1 package. Is it a pain to change S&S cards so they can each get into the correct room? Is it awkward to try and order drinks at the bar or around the ship that we are going to share? Do soda and virgin drinks count towards the 15 limit?

Every one over 21 in a cabin must buy the cheers program, so if you move DS (22) to your cabin you will still have to buy 2 Cheers packages for that cabin. Sharing drinks from one Cheers package is frowned upon and if you are caught, the penalties are not something you will enjoy.

Yes- what you describe is how people get around buying two packages. Just note that you can get caught and they can enforce penalties. You will also no be able to order drinks in the dining room to share. So I assume most people stop at the bar on the way and carry one drink in to the MDR. I am not sure if smoothies are covered by the bottomless bubbles card. My guess would be no- they are twice the price of a soda. I do know coffee house purchases are not covered. (They are more in line with smoothie prices. )