Cape Liberty - Cost of Cab or X Transfer to EWR?

jasm8449

What date is your cruise? If you are on Constellation's 10/5 sailing, as my wife and I are, would you be interested in sharing a limo from the pier to Newark Airport? If so the cost per person (for 4 passengers) is about the same as Celebrity's transfer and/or taxi service. Sure would beat sitting on a bus waiting for it to fill-up and or getting "ripped off" by a NY taxi.

Bob

We will be going out of Port Liberty next May Hopefully it works out and our friends from Jersey will be picking us up,but if that doesn't work out we have option # 2.I just noted on Celebrity Board that they are now offering pre and post packages.including transfers.We are planning a 3 day post cruise in NY City .If the price is right we will probably book that.They are offering one Hotel in Newark and one in the City.

We took a cab and it was $40 without tip. When we got off the ship on 9/3, there were mini van shuttles for $11 apiece waiting to take people to the airport. (these were not prearranged by us, just for anyone to take).

Thanks, mu1809!

We're on the Constellation TA next September returning to Cape Liberty. Glad to know there are shuttles available! I think $11 per person is reasonable!

Archived