Cruise Travel story on the Constellation

CaroleSP

Was anyone else anxiously awaiting the Cruise Travel Magazine story on the Constellation?

I couldn't wait for the new issue to arrive, as they promised there would be an update on the Connie. When it didn't appear, I wrote to the magazine; here's the response:

"Sorry, canceled. The line was unable to provide any updated photos of the refurbishments--it only has pictures of her with the black hull, for goodness sake. Writer involved is not a photographer, and we cannot afford to hire a freelance one for a special shoot on this ship. Apologies. (But writer liked the ship.) -ed."

I really wanted to read about her.

Was anyone else anxiously awaiting the Cruise Travel Magazine story on the Constellation?

I couldn't wait for the new issue to arrive, as they promised there would be an update on the Connie. When it didn't appear, I wrote to the magazine; here's the response:

"Sorry, canceled. The line was unable to provide any updated photos of the refurbishments--it only has pictures of her with the black hull, for goodness sake. Writer involved is not a photographer, and we cannot afford to hire a freelance one for a special shoot on this ship. Apologies. (But writer liked the ship.) -ed."

I really wanted to read about her.

I would have gone as the photograper without a fee, as long as they paid my way :)

I would have gone as the photograper without a fee, as long as they paid my way :)

If they make you an offer, don't forget I'm great at carrying a tripod! LOL.

Maybe Celebrity will fork over some photos and it will show up before I sail in March. I'm sure it's very similar to the Millie, but I still wanted to see it in a glossy spread.

Archived