Days Inn Jacksonville

marshhawk

For previous cruises I booked the Holiday Inn blount Island, but their prices have gone up to over two hundred for the park and ride. So we "cheaped" down and booked the Days Inn, and will do the park and ride. Has any stayed at this hotel, it gets mixed reviews, and I want to know a bit about the hotel and restaurants in walking distance. We will just want to chill after driving down.

Never stayed at this Days Inn but most of the Airport Road hotels are the same. Less than a mile away is the Rivercity Market Center which has many restaurants with any type of food you want. Dine early if you can they get busy with local folks at dinner time.

Not sure about shuttle to that particular hotel but I think many of the hotels share a shuttle service, so check on times closely!!! You may have limited choices of when you can get a shuttle.

JaxPort Police control access to the port and you can no longer go early and wait! They wont allow shuttles in until all departing passengers have cleared the terminal.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

thands, we are driving and parking at port, and have FTTF. thinking we wont have too much of a problem is we leave the hotel around 10:30

That should work fine and since you have cruised from JaxPort before you know the drop first and park second recommendation. Hoping you guys have a great cruise!!