3 different levels in one room

OK, see the changes. If there are 3 different levels in one room, do you get all the perks, or does each person get the perks.

So say plat. party, gold drink coupon , blue, pin???

last cruise i was on, was plat but we both got gifts?

Each gets their own perks.

The platinum gift is given by the room steward so you were just 'lucky' that time.

Edited by SadieN

OK, see the changes. If there are 3 different levels in one room, do you get all the perks, or does each person get the perks.

So say plat. party, gold drink coupon , blue, pin???

last cruise i was on, was plat but we both got gifts?

All 3 should get Platinum boarding, tendering, and debarkation. I don't know about any of the rest. I'll know in about 3 weeks because I will be sailing with mixed levels for the first time in the new VIFP program. In the past Plat has been able to bring non-plat roommate to the past guest party but I don't know about that now after last night's change to the rules where they dropped the Gold level from the party.

very stupid question, but just curious, so 3 different levels, do we all receive a liter of water? thirsty in the morning..

Not stupid at all.

With the exception of a first time cruiser, yes. Everyone sailing on their 2nd and subsequent cruise receives a bottle of water. We have only cruised once since the bottle of water was added, but the "complimentary water" bottle was clearly marked, as opposed to the water that would be charged to your account if opened .