Gem OA-8126~Oceanview Pic Window, looking for info

Have you been?

Just wondering if there are any pics or video of this room out there?

Seems like a good location, with a storage room behind it possibly.

We may get moved again, but curious if anyone has any info.

Thanks! ;)

Hello, I guess everyone else too busy dealing with all the latest surprises & changes (us, too ... but) I will give it a try & then, maybe those experts will break silence & jump in :)

Don't believe there's anything special about this particular cabin, just like the rest of the OV cabins with rectangular picture windows - similar, if not, identical to these 2 YT videos

It would be that last rectangular window above the "G"em & below those balconies above you on deck 9

http://lovesphotoalbum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Stern-Of-Norwegian-Gem-Cruise-Ship1.jpg

The white space next to the cabin could be/most likely is crew storage for housekeeping & supplies to serve that area, noise should not be an issue as working crew tend are not known to slam doors & make noises in early morning or late night.

Are there specific questions or concerns ?? Otherwise, enjoy your cruise vacation.

Edited by mking8288

Are there specific questions or concerns ?? Otherwise, enjoy your cruise vacation.

No concerns, I'm just excited and can't wait to see it all! Thank you so much for the videos and pic, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Especially the outside view, I want to look at the ship and say, there's my room ~ yep, I'm a nerd. :)

Still have hope that we will get upgraded to balcony when the price drops, I keep watching!

Thanks again!!