Cartegena

I'm organizing a tour to include the historical sites in Cartagena in October. I'm traveling by myself and therefore, prefer the companionship afforded by a tour. We're docked from 7 am to 7 pm. Due to the long port time, I'm considering either adding Murcia or a panoramic tour to include the Agrupa Vinca Mine. Has anyone been to the Agrupa Vinca Mine? Other thoughts?

THANKS

Cynthia

We've just been to Cartagena on Quantum. It's a fascinating city. Have you checked whether tourist information organise tours you can go on? There's a museum pass that admits you to a number of museums, the cost depends on how many you select I think.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm organizing a tour to include the historical sites in Cartagena in October. I'm traveling by myself and therefore, prefer the companionship afforded by a tour. We're docked from 7 am to 7 pm. Due to the long port time, I'm considering either adding Murcia or a panoramic tour to include the Agrupa Vinca Mine. Has anyone been to the Agrupa Vinca Mine? Other thoughts?

THANKS

Cynthia

Murcia is a fabulous city - full of history. We plan to head there from Cartagena this November. Just need to find an easy way to get there (I don't think I can talk my friends into the bus - LOL).

haven't been to the Vinca Mine, sorry.