Just booked Inspiration three nighter New Years

Qcruise

So we just booked the Carnival Inspiration for the weekender leaving on New Years Day so we could celebrate our twin sons 21st birthdays. We just got interior cabins, and I was ticked to hear they are holding all of the cabins with upper berth beds for four people in a cabin, and a triple has to have a roll away. Floor space for three adults in a cabin concerns me, though they say the cabin steward will put the bed away during the day. They will let us put three to a cabin if we get an ocean view. I thing that kind of stinks. I know they want to stuff this ship to the max for this cruise. Although it leaves on new years day, so it's not like it's a new years eve cruise.

So we just booked the Carnival Inspiration for the weekender leaving on New Years Day so we could celebrate our twin sons 21st birthdays. We just got interior cabins, and I was ticked to hear they are holding all of the cabins with upper berth beds for four people in a cabin, and a triple has to have a roll away. Floor space for three adults in a cabin concerns me, though they say the cabin steward will put the bed away during the day. They will let us put three to a cabin if we get an ocean view. I thing that kind of stinks. I know they want to stuff this ship to the max for this cruise. Although it leaves on new years day, so it's not like it's a new years eve cruise.

I did an interior room with three adults once on the Sensation, it wasn't too bad. Floor space is certainly an issue with the roll-away bed in place. Our steward never put it away during the day. It was a party cruise after all, so we never asked him to. We were only in there to shower, change and sleep.

Here is the only pic I have. You cant see the third bed, which would be directly behind where I'm standing.

232323232%7Ffp43373%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B%3A%3A298%3A5326nu0mrj

Edited by DarthGrady