October 8th-any other 20+ on CP

skewsus

My husband and I are taking our 24 yr old daughter and 28 yr old son on the 10/8 Carribean Princess. They are wondering what the age range has been on past sailings. Also, if we plan to purchase one snorkel excursion this cruise, which would you reccomend? Please let us know...thanks!

You'll love the Coral Princess... one of my favorite ships. Which port were you planning to snorkle in?

You'll find the age range on the Coral Panama Canal cruise a little older than other Caribbean cruises due to it being a 10-night cruise. In general, though, you'll find all age ranges.

Skewsus - Glad to have you joining us on the 8th..Can't answer your question on ages as this is our first Princess Cruise, but I can tell you that the snorkeling at Trunk Bay in St. John is usually awesome. This is done from St. Thomas. I just posted a thread to see if the hurricane's have "muddied" the waters. You might want to keep an eye on that. 25 days and counting...can't wait...

We've been on several Princess cruises (we're in our 40s), and we find that the ages vary from ship to ship and based on the calendar. For the 8th, you will find fewer families because school is in session. As this is a 7 day cruise, the average age will be somewhat younger than on longer cruises.

As a general rule, Carnival and RCCL appeal to a slightly younger crowd. However, I think your son and daughter will find plenty of people in their 20's and 30's and I'm sure they'll have a blast.

We're sailing on the CB on 10/8, as well.

Archived