Oasis/Allure BW cabins right next to stairs and DL?

Maybe CL still on Allure...........

Anyway, are these less desirable cabins for noise or otherwise? I notice on Deck 11 the more aft cabins are booked up but 11293 and 11693 are both available and wondered if they had drawbacks.

There's also an available cabin a few cabins further down but it's next to a quad on one side and a triple on the other, just seems likely for noise so I'm wondering if better to be RIGHT by the stairs?

Is the DL entrance on Oasis more on the port or starboard side? It sort of looks like starboard on the deck plans.

Thanks all.

DL entrance is on the aft side of the aft elevator lobby deck 11. Technically the entrance is on the starboard side, as it next door to the Library entrance, but DL is in the centre of the ship on decks 11 and 12, but you have to access the deck 12 bit from inside the DL.

Simon

Thanks for the replies!

I looked closer and the stairs I'm looking at right next to the most interior BW cabins on deck 11 are likely crew only stairs. Would they be expected to be noisy?

So far I've found references to lack of breeze on BW cabins so assume the more interior the hotter they'd be.

Any other drawbacks? I'd assume there's no real difference in starboard/port when talking about BW cabins toward the center of the ship.

Is there a disadvantage to being right next to the white wall instead of another balcony? Or right next to the glass windows of the DL? Maybe lots of reflection?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=11&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1618&sailDate=1150606&hasNavigation=false

Anyone sail next to crew stairs on Allure/Oasis or other ships and find them noisy?

11293 and 11693 are a couple of the few cabins left on Deck 11 and I'm thinking they may be undesirable for some reason.