Bali Airport and Kyoto (Japan)

Jarronwood

I am just about to book our flights with Singapore Air from London to Bali and then from Kyoto back to London.

I am right that it will be Denpensar Airport in Bali and then Osaka Airport in Japan? Just that there are two airports for Bali on the Singapore web site and 3 for Kyoto so before I press the submit and pay button I just want to make doubly sure I have the rights airports.

Just that there are two airports for Bali on the Singapore web site and 3 for Kyoto ...
Which airports are they? Wikipedia is very good for telling you which airlines fly to which airports, and Google Maps is very good for telling you the distance from a city to a particular airport.

The airport is Depensar airport in Bali - I just came back from Bali and met lots of people from London that flew on my Singapore Airlines flight. I was surprised at the fact that it was a very new airport and very nice and efficient.

I was picked up by my prearranged driver who was excellent and his price much lower than most of the others. If you need a good driver his contact info is: http://www.putudriverinbali.wordpress.com

call/sms: +62 81 805 671 005

putu.supartana@yahoo.com

He can take you from the airport to your hotel, or to the ship, or combine some sightseeing with either. He is very knowledgeable, has a good van with A/C and speaks good English and a good knowledge of Bali and its culture.

Marilyn