Brilliance of the Seas October 31 2016

Booked! Will be driving to Fort Lauderdale on Nov. 5 to board the Harmony is the Seas. Win win! Get to sail the Brilliance on Halloween, stop in Key West, then onto the NEW Harmony! Let the countdown begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booked! Will be driving to Fort Lauderdale on Nov. 5 to board the Harmony is the Seas. Win win! Get to sail the Brilliance on Halloween, stop in Key West, then onto the NEW Harmony! Let the countdown begin!

I'm confused. :confused: You are driving to Fort Lauderdale on November 5 to board Harmony, but before you board Harmony, you will be sailing on Brilliance on Halloween which is October 31 and a 5 day cruise. Your Harmony cruise is 3 days and departs on November 5th. :eek: I think there is a problem with your dates. :D

Plus, as has been suggested, you need to find your sailings and then post this information on the Roll Call Boards both for the Brilliance and Harmony.

We sail Oct 31, Nov. 1, Nov. 2, Nov. 3, Nov. 4. That is 5 nights We dock on Nov. 5. I then drive to FLL to board the Harmony. What is wrong with that ? Now I'm confused.

We sail Oct 31, Nov. 1, Nov. 2, Nov. 3, Nov. 4. That is 5 nights We dock on Nov. 5. I then drive to FLL to board the Harmony. What is wrong with that ? Now I'm confused.

You need to reread your first post. The confusion stems from the fact that you didn't mention that you were disembarking the Brilliance in Tampa and then driving to Fort Lauderdale to board the Harmony.

Edited by cruisenfever

• 4 months later...

The October 31 2016 cruise has been cancelled

The Brillance has been chartered by an outside group

Anyone with a reservation will have to move to another cruise or accept a refund. You must contact RCCL before October 7.

This is the message I received today.

Please be advised that Royal Caribbean International's Brilliance of the Seas October 31, 2016 sailing has been chartered. As a result, all guests who are currently booked on this sailing will need to be reaccommodated. The following attachment addresses the compensation offered for guests booked on the impacted sailing.

A special help desk has been established to assist you with these changes. The desk will remain open until October 7, 2015. All reservations that are not changed by the specified close date will be cancelled and ineligible for the compensation offered. For any questions or assistance, please call our Reaccommodations Desk at 1-888-281-9344.