Bitter and Blanc

Ask your waiter starting the first night. Insist it is your favorite. Tell them it's for a special occasion, if necessary. They can make it even if it is not on the menu. It may take one or two nights to get it. It is sooooo good.

Great idea. Next up is a Journey's cruise so the menu will be slightly different anyway.

We ate at Cucina on "B&B night" and stopped by the MDR front desk afterwards. The hostess kindly went to the kitchen and brought out two B&B's on a plate for us to take to our cabin, including a pitcher of the vanilla sauce. Heavenly!

Naturally this would work for the steakhouse too (if it's B&B night in the MDR).

We ate at Cucina on "B&B night" and stopped by the MDR front desk afterwards. The hostess kindly went to the kitchen and brought out two B&B's on a plate for us to take to our cabin, including a pitcher of the vanilla sauce. Heavenly!

Naturally this would work for the steakhouse too (if it's B&B night in the MDR).

Seriously? That's ingenious. I never would have thought of doing that! Very good to know.

Seriously? That's ingenious. I never would have thought of doing that! Very good to know.

The steakhouse will go as far as to send someone down to the MDR to get it for you. The couple next to us had them do this for their dessert and tea.

B & B wasn't on the American table menu on our 7 day Liberty cruise in November. It must only be on 8 day cruises. I don't understand how so many people say it's their favorite and then they discontinue it. I'd much rather have that than half of the American table desserts. The new menus didn't impress me at all!