Galveston hotel help

Hawg Sailer

My wife and I are cruising out of Galveston on Feb. 21st and I looking for hotel recommendations. We arent looking for anything fancy- Quality inn, Days Inn, Comfort inn, etc. I was hoping for a stay and park package. If you have any suggestions on where to stay or not to stay I would appreciate your input.

Thanks-

Hawg Sailer

We stayed at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort for around $100 and left our car there (they will shuttle you to the port). When you come back, however, just get a taxi back to the lot. We waited nearly two hours before giving up and doing so.

We stayed at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort for around $100 and left our car there (they will shuttle you to the port). When you come back, however, just get a taxi back to the lot. We waited nearly two hours before giving up and doing so.

We also use Hilton. We have never had an issue with return shuttle. They leave around every 15mins, and even when we have disembarked early there has been a shuttle waiting. They normally give a phone number to call if you are waiting during quiter periods.

Price includes room, parking for duration of cruise and shuttles. Been a while since we saw it that cheap.

OP if it says fully booked you need to call hotel direct. They have weekends that are 2 night minimum but hotel can override for cruise guests.

Edited by Spurschick