Diet Lemonade or Diet Sprite on Indy?

Getting ready for our cruise on Indy in a couple weeks...anyone know if there is diet lemonade or diet sprite from the fountain machine? thanks!! :)

I've not seen Diet Sprite from the fountain. I have seen it in cans.

Getting ready for our cruise on Indy in a couple weeks...anyone know if there is diet lemonade or diet sprite from the fountain machine? thanks!! :)

The ships do have flavored waters that are sugar free. There are a few different flavors. Have seen them in the Windjammer and Cafe Promenade.

The ships do have flavored waters that are sugar free. There are a few different flavors. Have seen them in the Windjammer and Cafe Promenade.

thanks! I didn't realize that! Are these free? or do think I would use a soda card?

Have only seen flavored waters and diet Sprite in the Freestyle machines. Indy doesn't have those

thanks! I didn't realize that! Are these free? or do think I would use a soda card?

They were free in the WJ beside the iced tea and lemonade. I forget the exact flavors but one was strawberry kiwi and I have seen others post at least two other flavors. I would see if they have them as they were pretty good.

Have only seen flavored waters and diet Sprite in the Freestyle machines. Indy doesn't have those

Indy doesn't have the flavored waters other ships have or doesn't have the Freestyle machines? I know Indy doesn't have the freestyle machines, the flavored waters I am talking about are on the counter in the WJ, beside the other drinks that are included in your cruise fare. Have had different flavors on different ships, the pink one is good and I am pretty sure it is kiwi strawberry.

Indy doesn't have the flavored waters other ships have or doesn't have the Freestyle machines? I know Indy doesn't have the freestyle machines, the flavored waters I am talking about are on the counter in the WJ, beside the other drinks that are included in your cruise fare. Have had different flavors on different ships, the pink one is good and I am pretty sure it is kiwi strawberry.

I guess I never considered that stuff in the WJ "flavored water". I've always thought of it as punch or Kool-Aid. If that's what you mean, then they have that on every ship I've been on. Indy doesn't have the Freestyle machines, where you can get Dasani flavored water.

I guess I never considered that stuff in the WJ "flavored water". I've always thought of it as punch or Kool-Aid. If that's what you mean, then they have that on every ship I've been on. Indy doesn't have the Freestyle machines, where you can get Dasani flavored water.

The ships have had unsweetened ice tea, lemonade (very sweetened) and ice water available in the WJ for as long as I have been sailing. Some years back, people started posting here, that flavored waters were available in the WJ on some ships. Those are sugar free from all the investigation some posters here on cruise critic have done (sweetener used is very important since some are allergic to aspartame). I am not the one who is calling them flavored waters, the cruise line calls them that and every thread I have seen here calls them that too.

edit: Found a thread with all the flavors, they are Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Mango and Lemon-Lime. Not all ships have all flavors.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700284&highlight=aspartame

Edited by reallyitsmema

Are those included in the RR package?

I had the premium drinks package on my last few cruises and cans of sprite zero where included on this as they didn't have on fountain! No other cans where but I was able to get sprite zero on both Indy and liberty at all bars without any issues. Some bars didn't give you the full can but poured it into a glass :)