Elf

OK, after reading this thread I decided it might be time to give a liquid liner another shot and did find one I like. The one thing I've hated about liquid liner in the past was control - one eye would have a thick line, one would be wobbly looking. BUT, the Sephora brand 24 hour wear liquid liner has the tiniest little brush and, so far, has allowed me to control the liner much better. I bought it in a really unusual shimmery khaki green color and it's gorgeous! I use just a really thin line since it's pretty flashy. It was about $12 and it stays all day.

Edited by clickchick

Thanks for that heads up!

OK, after reading this thread I decided it might be time to give a liquid liner another shot and did find one I like. The one thing I've hated about liquid liner in the past was control - one eye would have a thick line, one would be wobbly looking. BUT, the Sephora brand 24 hour wear liquid liner has the tiniest little brush and, so far, has allowed me to control the liner much better. I bought it in a really unusual shimmery khaki green color and it's gorgeous! I use just a really thin line since it's pretty flashy. It was about $12 and it stays all day.