NCL Escape - January 2, 2016

thatjoeguy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey all - traveling with 10 family members, very excited for a fun vacation! I'm 26 and single, so hopefully drinks will be a-flowing! Any suggestions on how to meet other gays? :)

NCL usually has a nightly LGBT meet-up. We always make a point to go the first night, and then pop in to others when we're free. Usually if you get a good group the first night, you'll be able to hang with them for the rest of the trip.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a few weeks!

The next 17 days can't go quick enough! Looking forward to a great vacation. I've been on several cruises but this will be my first on Norwegian... how does one find out the time/location of this first night gathering on the ship?

The next 17 days can't go quick enough! Looking forward to a great vacation. I've been on several cruises but this will be my first on Norwegian... how does one find out the time/location of this first night gathering on the ship?

There's a daily schedule of activities (called the daily, I think) that you get when you board. They drop a new one off each night for the following day in your room. That has a list of all the stuff going on. If you download the NCL app, I think it may also tell you what's going on.

I think it's usually 7:30 or so in one of the bars, but don't quote me on that.