Quick Review - SEA GRAPE BEACH

als310

Hi,

What is the easiest way to get to Sea Grape beach? Did you take a taxi?

Thanks,

Janette

Taxis will be plentiful at the pier when you tender in. $4 per person each way will get you to Sea Grape beach.

Yea when you get off the charter boat you are taken to an area with a bunch of taxis and busses. I think it was $4 pp each way. Maybe $5. Just ask any of the drivers, they'll direct you to the right bus. When you are ready to leave the beach, the drivers are there waiting for you.

Tried to post a website for very helpful info re free use of beach facilities, but they blanked out the info!??? If you want to find it, you can Google Cayman Activity Guide [or type that all run together with a dot com after it!]. There's info there about facilities at Hyatt Beach Club.

• 5 weeks later...
How much was the public transportation and how long did it take you to get there? Are they buses and is there a specific bus # you would take to sea grape beach?
The 'buses' are actually large vans - not buses like you see in the states. They depart from the Square, on the side of the library. The taxi-vans you will find along the water front. We took a bus up to the Turtle Farm, and I believe it was a couple of bucks each way last year. I remember we stopped at several spots along 7 mile beach, and Sea Grape was one of them. Here's a link with some info on the buses .....

http://www.caymanvacations.com/indexmenu.htm?general/bus_service.htm&2

• 2 years later...

Archived