Prohibition Party

My wife and I felt like it was worth it.. drinks free flowing.. we brought appropiate attire and had a grand time playing the part..

definitely cheesy but a very nice couple of hours

My favorite part was my wife pulled me on the dance floor and although we cannot keep the speed of a charleston (my wife finished chemo/radiation the week before the cruise) we had a nice dance and she smiled the entire time worth every cent I paid

We will do it again

Rick

We went with a group of friends and had a great time. I was amazed with the great costumes people wore. We were simpler, husband wore a black dress shirt I got at Goodwill (with tags still on), his black dress slacks, white tie borrowed from a nephew who wore it at prom, black and white polka dot vest from EBay (very well worn, probably a restaurant uniform) and a fedora. I wore a flapper costume. Think Boardwalk Empire. There were some professional costumes too. There were some members from the entertainment staff, dancers and singers, that helped the party get going.

It was fun, but you have to get with the mood, I think. Lots of food and drink. We stayed about 2 hours, but people were still there.

The only problem was it was held at the same time as Quest. I love Quest and go on every cruise it is on. But the Prohibition Party is unique to Allure and great fun

Margee

I thought that the Prohibition party on Allure was tied to the 'Chicago' theme when that was the big show. It sounded like fun, but I wondered if it might stop doing it when they changed the show to Mama Mia?