Dining Reservation issues on Quantum

Hi all,

We are booked on the July 4th sailing on the Quantum of the Seas. For some reason, it says that we are unable to make any reservations for the complimentary restaurants (American Icon Grill, Silk, Chic, etc etc...). Instead, it says we have been assigned to a 5 PM dining time, and we have no idea what this is about. We are unable to change the dining time on the initial reservation page, and unable to make any reservations. We thought that it was going to be dynamic dining where we made our own reservations. We called RCCL, and they said they would call back to help us, and they never did. Is anyone else having the same problem/have any ideas what we could do?

Thanks in advance.. :)

I'm not sure what's going on with your Quantum dinner reservations. I would suggest calling the Crown & Anchor department at Royal Caribbean. You can reach them at this number: (800) 526-9723

C&A have always been tremendously helpful with any issues or questions I have had and have resolved all them quickly and efficiently.

Jonathan