Any good deals in July?

I'm considering taking my 5 year old son on another cruise in July. I was on the BA twice last year. Once in a Minisuite and once in the Haven. I really don't think I could afford the Haven this time, but I don't think I could do without a balcony. Prices seem a bit steep. I still have a $250.00 voucher. I want a "megaship" for the kid's activities. That basically leaves the BA and GA with NCL. The GA prices seem about the same, and I would have to fly to Miami. I can drive to NYC the morning of the cruise. Anyone know of any deals out there? I also don't want to do the Port Canaveral/Nassau itinerary. I've done that one 4 times. I know they have the Freestyle choice thing, and I would probably take the drink package for myself, but it doesn't do the 5 year old any good. I guess I'm looking to keep the whole thing under 3k, including the parking robbery at the port. Any deals out there?

For this July? Nope. Unless you would be willing to book a balcony GTY a few weeks before sailing. July and August are prime sailings for Breakaway to Bermuda.

Best time to book Breakaway right now for Bermuda is for October 2016.

Good luck.

~Robin