Carnival website issue

scoggins

Hi everyone,

I have been able to see my upcoming June 27th cruise since I booked it, and then I purchased FTTF a couple of weeks ago. Ever since then I have been unable to see my upcoming cruise. It keeps asking me to log in whenever I try to view my upcoming cruise or check in, even though it says I'm already logged in. All I can do is view my profile information and it's like my cruise doesn't exist. Has anyone seen this before?

Yes, I had that exact situation happen a couple of years ago. I called Carnival and their rep insisted the booking was there but I wasn't able to see it on my end. The situation had to be sent to their systems people, but they corrected it same-day and there have been no further problems on any other bookings.

Had it happen to me as well. One day I was able to view it, and the next it was gone. Spoke with my PVP, and it was fixed for one day, and then gone the next. The friend I was traveling with was still able to view the info, so I knew I was good to go. Also, it made it easier for me as I am the one that usually does the research and books all the shore excursions. As I could not access and see the booking, he had to!

I had the same problem with a just taken cruise. It never got corrected; BUT I was able to access the booking by doing the following:

Go to Carnival.com

scroll to the bottom

under the column "Already Booked", select "Organizer Access"

fill in the requested info and press SUBMIT

this will get you access to your booking to do what you want

For years, I have had the same problem.

I can never see my current bookings when I sign into my account.

I always have to access them the "back way" via the "Organizer Access" or "Manage my Cruises" links.

Very problematic website, but you can still get to the info you need.