NCL Sky: Port tenders? 1 show? Waverunner?

poongie40

NCL Sky 4 day to Bahamas...1. Which ports are tenders? Is there only one late show? On Waverunner excursion on GSC what do we do with our stuff? Is there a place to leave a backpack for when we return? Can we find the Fate of Fancy to snorkel on our own with goggles?

• 2 months later...

If you're going to snorkel at GSC you must bring your own flotation vest or rent one for the day. I picked one up off Amazon after the cruise, so I wouldn't be caught in that situation again. It's inflatable, so it doesn't add much weight or bulk your luggage.

Well, I can't say I tempted fate myself to see what would happen, but there were signs all over the place.

We just took our masks and left the snorkels on the shore.

If you decide to live on the wild side, please come back and let us know if they are enforcing this rule or no.

LOL. I enjoy your humour....

If there are signs posted I guess it's best to follow the rules (too old to be a rule breaker now!)

Vest is a good idea anyway, better safe than sorry :) Think I'll look them up on Amazon too.

Probably for the best. :)

We ended up using the floats when we were in Jamaica last year. Another situation where a cruise (in this case, a couple-hour catamaran "booze" cruise that had snorkeling before the drinking) required them.

Turns out, I ordered them from my local scuba shop, but amazon does sell them.

Have a great trip!

NCL Sky 4 day to Bahamas...1. Which ports are tenders? Is there only one late show? On Waverunner excursion on GSC what do we do with our stuff? Is there a place to leave a backpack for when we return? Can we find the Fate of Fancy to snorkel on our own with goggles?

You will tender at GSC. In Freeport and Nassau you will be docked.

There is a community locker for the Waverunner tour. It gives the illusion of security without actually being secure. That said, we didn't lose anything.

There is a single show, although we had one late night adult comedy performance in addition. I don't know if that's a given on every cruise.