Non alcoholic packages/drink selection/gatorade/price/bringing my own

So I have a unique issue involving beverages...

I personally think, given my drinking habits, that I will have no issue with paying out of pocket for my drinks on my upcoming December RC cruise (10 nights; western Caribbean; Grandeur). I drink very little soda, can't have much alcohol, and really enjoy unsweetened ice tea and flavored water (which I understand is complimentary). I'll probably buy a pack of bottles of water for use off the ship, maybe couple of bottles of sparkling water, and a few alcoholic drinks. I drink very little other than coffee and tea. That said I have a few questions:

1) In the event I find myself spending over $20 a day on non-alcoholic drinks will I be able to take a drink package for the remaining days of my trip, or do I have to decide before hand?

2) Are there sports drinks available, and if so what is the selection like? I -need- to have sports drink available to me if I am going to be active/sweating. I'm prone to electrolyte imbalances due to an endocrine disorder, and intend on being active during the cruise. Do they have bottled sports drinks? If so can anyone tell me what is available (My poison is G2. It's low-calorie.), and how much it costs?

3) If it's not available will they have an issue with me bringing a 6-pack of my own? I would rather not bring my own because room temperature sports drinks are nasty, and I won't have a room fridge. I'm pretty sure they don't like you bringing non-alcoholic drinks on board, but it seems to me that this should be a reasonable accommodation for someone with a disability.

4) About how much do other no alcoholic drinks cost individually? Specifically diet coke, sparkling water, club soda, and bottled sports drinks.

5) Are club soda and sports drinks covered by the Royal Refreshment package?

That's it!

1) In the event I find myself spending over $20 a day on non-alcoholic drinks will I be able to take a drink package for the remaining days of my trip, or do I have to decide before hand?

You can purchase onboard with as little as 4 days left in the cruise.

4) About how much do other no alcoholic drinks cost individually? Specifically diet coke, sparkling water, club soda, and bottled sports drinks.

Don't know about sports drinks, but cans of soda run around $2.50. Edited by clarea

I did not see sports drinks available on my last cruise (Serenade). In fact, when my wife was ill one day, the infirmary gave her a bottle of Power-Ade for hydration, and we looked in the onboard shop to get another bottle, just in case, but they didn't seem to sell it there. Perhaps it was available somewhere on the ship (other than the infirmary). We didn't really spend a lot of time looking.

Grandeur has freestyle machines and they usually have Powerade in them. The other option would be to bring powered Gatorade and mix it yourself on board or see if they have those little liquid drops like Mio. Gatorade does have G2 drink sticks if powerade doesn't work for you.