How do you get Celebrity to answer emails?

cavkc

Hi

We are booked on a Millennnium cruise and have registered for the Connections Party online. As we are staying in a PH Suite, we wanted some further information regarding holding the party in our suite, I therefore sent the following email about a month ago.

'We are booked in one of the Penthouse suites for the above cruise and have registered for the Cruise Critics Connection Party. From previous reviews, we have noted that on occasion the party has been held in one of the Penthouses. Could you please let us have further information on this option in terms of what would be included and how this could be arranged if we were to host the party. Also would there be any cost to ourselves personally in hosting this?'

Since then, I have sent 6 follow up emails requesting a response, have emailed customer services in the UK and the USA and emailed the Captains Club with a copy of my original emails, I have not had a single reply.

Everyone should be treat the same regardless of what cabin they are booked in, however it is worrying that they will not even respond to a PH guest.

Has anyone got any ideas on who at Celebrity I could email to get a response - it might seem a trivial matter, but it's a matter of principle now :mad: that I get a reply!

Thanks in advance - btw the site seems to be running much quicker since yesterdays maintenance. :)

There is a post down a little farther called complaints and someone has posted the president of Celebrity's address, maybe you could drop him a note about this. Sure seems strange to me that you haven't heard anything at all!

I've emailed Celebrity AGAIN today, I know they are receiving my mails because I get the computer automated response back immediately.

I'll try the President as a last resort as we are in the UK it would take about a week for a letter to reach him though.

Does anyone know if there is a customer services manager on the Millennium who we could email direct?

• Administrators

Hi there!

I think it is very very nice of you to offer your SUITE as the venue for this gathering, you should understand that these are held in a centrally located lounge area on the ship, where large amounts of food and soft drinks are served by regular wait staff.

Additionally, we strive to ensure absolute equality between all gatherings held on all ships in Celebrity's fleet. Truthfully, if your request was honored for a special venue, Celebrity would have to consider or honor all requests for changes in time, place and date.

If you have any questions specific to Celebrity/Cruise Critic Connections gatherings, please send me an e-mail at community@cruisecritic.com.

Laura

Have you tried calling Guest Relations or Captains Club representatives. Sometimes they are very helpful.

On my last cruise on the Summit we got to know folks that were in the Penthouse Suite and they had a party a different time from the Celebrity Connections party and it was wonderful. They sent out invitations (she was great and very organized) and had sodas and munchies. Some people brought liquour as I recall but it was in the middle of the afternoon. I do know that the Social Hostess and some others from ship management dropped by.

You may want to post a question of the board to see what other people have done that have stayed in Suites or the Penthouse to arrange parties.

Have fun and I wish I were sailing with you -- I'd love to come to your party!

Hi Laura

Thank you for your comments, I did think that I had read off a Connections being party held in one of the Penthouse Suites, but I could have been mistaken.

It was only a thought, my main problem with this now is the fact that Celebrity havn't bothered to answer my emails! If the answer is no, then so be it, but they shouldn't just ignore my mails.

I emailed Celebrity a month before our cruise asking about bus service. We live about 2 hours from the port and wanted to know if buses were a possibility instead of driving. Well I did get a response, a week after we came back from the cruise. :mad:

Archived